We’ll talk through some resolutions for recruits to consider as they start the new year with the hope of being recruited to a college team.
1:23 What are your recruiting resolution?
2:03 Start your recruiting, have an online presence
2:23 Winter Recruiting Checklist Here
3:41 Upperclassmen action steps
4:22 Advice for the class of 2021
4:49 Advice for the class of 2022
5:34 What is the best way to get film?
8:16 Be proactive and reach out to coaches
8:43 Build your target list of schools
11:26 How do you get exposure in the wake of COVID?
13:00 Any advice for a swimmer who hasn’t had a season for almost a year?
14:54 When is the ideal year to start the recruiting process?
16:42 If I have D1 interest and recruiting is slowed down should I move forward with D2 and D3 schools or should I wait for the spring for things to open up?
19:50 Any advice for recruits since most D1 schools now will have funds tied up in players granted an extra year of eligibility?
22:16 If a college coach “follows” you, what type of follow up should I have with a coach?
23:46 How long should my highlight video be?
24:29 Do all colleges have questionnaires to fill out?
25:38 Is it important for a student-athlete to have community service on their application to a college?
26:26 Do D1 coach only give offers in-person for juniors or can it be done over the phone?
28:00 Ring the Bell #NCSA Commit
Manage your online presence – https://www.ncsasports.org/join-ncsa-network
Create a skills video – https://www.ncsasports.org/coronavirus-sports#skills-video-tips
Get downloadable checklists for each grade level here: https://www.ncsasports.org/recruiting/managing-recruiting-process/winter-recruiting-checklist
FOLLOW NCSA (Next College Student Athlete):
YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/NCSAsport or NCSAsport
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/NCSAsports
Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/ncsa or @ncsa
Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/ncsa_sports/ or #ncsa
Snapchat at https://www.snapchat.com/add/ncsa_sports or ncsa_sports
TikTok at https://www.tiktok.com/@ncsa_sports or ncsa_sports
NCSA is the largest and most successful college athletic recruiting network. With a network of over 35,000 college coaches, NCSA assists student-athletes in 34 sports to find their best path to college.
- Marshmallow Crispy Treat | Kitchen CoveredStudent dining often gets a bad rap. Between the hefty cafeteria fare and the limited cooking options (microwave pizza again?), it can be hard work dodging the dreaded freshman 15. We’ve got you covered with Kitchen Covered: your quick fix to creating fresh, home cooked meals — all from the comfort […]
- How to Ace Your First Job Interview After CollegeGetting the opportunity to have an in-person interview is a big deal, so be sure you don’t take it for granted. According to Career Sidekick, the average hiring manager will only invite 2-4 candidates for an in-person interview. Starting the next step in life – your career – can be scary, but don’t […]
- What is College Match?Our experts talk about what a college match is. Choosing a college isn’t a four-year decision; it’s a 40-year decision. From campus to classes, academics to culture, there’s a lot to consider. And, often, students don’t even know what they want in a college experience or how to choose a college. […]
- Chiropractor Andy Owen Drops His Student Loan Monthly Payment By Almost $2,000To schedule a one on one call with a tutor you can contact us at: email@example.com 510-900-6360 facebook.com/studentloantutor Mention that you came from YouTube for a 20% discount on your personalized repayment plan strategy. Refer a friend and we’ll refund you the entire cost! […]
- Welcome to GIS 2020Portland Community College’s GIS program combines cartography (mapmaking), spatial analysis, and data management to support research and inform decision making. The Geography department at PCC offers a one-year GIS certificate that combines GIS concepts, technology, and real-world experience. For […]
- Questions in the Study of InequalityJames J. Heckman, Henry Schultz Distinguished Service Professor of Economics at UChicago, introduces students to a framework that establishes how to study inequality. He considers multiple factors including health inequality, family as a source of inequality, and international trends in wages, […]
- Veterinarian Reduces Her Student Loan Payment By 600$To schedule a one on one call with a tutor you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org 510-900-6360 facebook.com/studentloantutor Mention that you came from YouTube for a 20% discount on your personalized repayment plan strategy. Refer a friend and we’ll refund you the entire cost! […]
- Teaching During COVID-19 and the Power of GivingDon’t miss the chance to hear from two of our faculty members: Monica Chu, ’98 UC alumna and Chemistry Lecturer, and Nicholas Scoville, Joseph Beardwood III, Chair of Mathematics and Associate Professor of Mathematics and Computer Science. We would like to thank our faculty, staff and students for […]
- Arts & Sciences + TransferringMike chats with Director of Arts & Sciences Kendra Bergenske about general education and transfer options. Source: Western Iowa Tech Community College […]
- Counseling and Student SuccessWelcome to Everett Community College Counseling & Student Success. Source: Everett Community College […]
- Why The First Degree to Cost $700,000 is Worth ItYour student loan balance at the end of your program can balloon more than you thought you’d end up with. Find out how that happens, why I think America’s first $700,000 dental degree is worth it and why your student loan debt doesn’t matter as much as you think. In today’s episode, you’ll […]
- Making a Football Offensive Line Skills Video During COVID-19Learn how to make a football offensive line skills video during COVID-19 and what college coaches are looking for at your position/level. Watch our football offensive line expert analyze skills footage and get actionable tips for showcasing the skills coaches want to see in your video. Former […]
- Why Aren’t My Student Loans Covered by Pres. Biden’s Freeze?👀Q1: Are Parent Plus Loans covered by Pres. Biden’s student loan suspension? A: It depends. If your Parent Plus Loans are owned by the Department of Education, then, yes, your loans are covered. But if they’re owned by a guaranty agency, then, no, your loans aren’t covered. Call […]
- H&R Block Review 2021 | Robust Options & Free Tax FilingH&R Block is again our top choice for tax software in 2021 due to robust free file and great prices. Here’s our full H&R Block Online review: https://theci.co/hrblock Here’s what we’re talking about in this video: ▶︎ What’s new with H&R Block Online in 2020-2021 […]
- OMIC November 2020 timelapsePortland Community College is designing a Training Center of Excellence for Advanced Manufacturing to train Oregon’s next generation of the workforce. And with industry need for skilled workers at an all-time high, the arrival of the Training Center – part of the Oregon Manufacturing Innovation […]
- Happy HolidaysStudents, faculty and staff working together to wish you a safe and happy holiday season. Source: Ursinus College […]
- Art & SciencesMike chats with Director of Arts & Sciences Kendra Bergenske about general education and exploring your options. Source: Western Iowa Tech Community College […]
- Sharon Ketcham 10/26/2020Sharon Ketcham Professor of Theology and Christian Ministries – Disrupt Sanctimony, Luke 18: 9-18 – Gordon College – Monday, October 26, 2020 Source: Gordon College […]
- Understanding the Difference Between a Want and a NeedOne of the most important financial tips to learn during college is determining what is a necessary and what is not. We all like to have fun and socialize, but it’s up to you to determine what you could cut back on! Watch our video to learn 3 tips to help you better understand the difference […]
- Feeling Frustrated About Your Student Debt? Here’s the High Cost of Student Loan ComplexityIt’s no secret that student loan debt affects people’s lives — and not in a good way. The ever-increasing student loan debt is a major cause of frustration and stress for many college graduates in America. Why is that? Who benefits from student loan complexity? Join me as I discuss why you need to […]
- Marquis Lockhart 11/9/2020Marquis Lockhart, Youth Pastor, Washington Street Baptist Church in Lynn – Living Past Yourself, Luke 12: 13-21 – Gordon College – Monday, Nov 9, 2020 Source: Gordon College […]
- In-Person Career Technical Education Returns to CCC!Online learning is still going strong at Clackamas Community College—and we’re excited that certain in-person Career Technical Education classes are back! These classes and programs require masks and social distancing measures. Learn more: https://www.clackamas.edu/return-to-campus Discover […]
- “I Am Black” | A poem by CCC’s Biology Instructor Tory BlackwellClackamas Community College Instructor Tory Blackwell wrote this poem "I Am Black" to express his feelings around our current events. The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Committee at CCC has worked hard to create a DEI strategic plan for the institution. However, the development of […]
- Robotics and AutomationMike talks with Instructor Bill Koontz on the Robotics and Automation program. www.witcc.edu/programs/256 Source: Western Iowa Tech Community College […]
- De Anza College 2020 Commencement: Savita Vaidhyanathan#deanzagrad2020 #deanzacollege De Anza College is • Tops in Transfer: Always at or near the top statewide in community college transfers to the University of California, California State University and private universities • Tops in Career Training: Award-winning programs designed by industry […]
- What President Biden Might Do to Student LoansEach state is working to certify the official election results, but we have an apparent winner in President-Elect Joe Biden. Given the history of Obama-Biden student loan policies, it’s likely that we’ll see some progressive changes that could affect the future of student loans. Here are seven […]
- Dr. Katie Benson DVMMy student loan payment was around $740 a month before Student Loan Tutor. Now it’s around $140 a month. Source: Student Loan Tutor […]
- Get Rich When You Can’t Predict 20212020 was a strange and unprecedented year for the entire world. But especially for the United States, it seemed like everything that could go wrong went wrong in 2020. And though we have been thoroughly tested, we remain hopeful for a better future. So how can we invest wisely and create wealth […]
- Beware of Taking a Forbearance for CoronavirusPull close and pay attention. Make sure you don’t mistakenly place your federal student loans on forbearance. If you do, you might miss out on getting your payments covered. Let me explain. My friend Ebony hit me up this morning after FedLoan emailed her about taking a forbearance. Being a […]
- How to Write an Effective ResumeYour resume should demonstrate your competencies and skills in a clear and concise way, so that a prospective employer can quickly gain an understanding about any relevant past experiences and help them better gauge who you would be as a future employee. We’ve put together a step-by-step guide on […]
- Everett Community College’s Russell Day Gallery featured artist: Charles CataldoPhotographer Charles Cataldo is the featured artist at EvCC’s Russell Day Gallery. Source: Everett Community College […]
- Commencement 2020—Senior Speaker Deja’ Haley ’20Deja’ Haley ’20 is the senior class speaker. Haley is a student of Black Studies, Literature and Psychology. Her academic path at Bennington has been driven by a desire to understand how we create belonging and community through our differences. Formative to Haley’s time at Bennington was an […]
- FreeTaxUSA Review 2021 | Best Bargain Tax SoftwareFreeTaxUSA is again our pick for the best bargain tax software in 2021 due to low prices for investors, business owners, and other DIY-ers. Here’s our full FreeTaxUSA review: https://theci.co/freetaxusa Here’s what we’re talking about in this video: ▶︎ What’s new with […]
- PCC Links: Gateway to CollegeGateway to College is a unique program that lets you get your high school diploma while you earn college credit. Gateway to College contracts with your school district to offer you a scholarship to the program. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition and books. Our program also pairs you with a […]
- Dane CunninghamThis is what Student Loan Tutor did for Dane. Source: Student Loan Tutor […]
- 10 Crazy Ways To Earn $10,000 [That You’ve Likely Never Heard Of]$10,000 dollars is a lot of money, but it’s a sum that’s reachable if your set making that much — we’ve put together 10 creative and crazy ways to make $10,000. Read the full article here: https://theci.co/crazywaysyoutube Here’s what we’re talking about in this […]
- Calbright College Board of Trustees Meeting | January 2021Source: California Community Colleges […]
- What does “community” mean to you?What does “community” mean to you? We recently interviewed a student at St. Louis College of Pharmacy, Steven K., who is a chapter leader of the National Black Deaf Advocates (NBDA) organization. Steven is dedicated to supporting Black Deaf and Hard of Hearing Americans by ensuring they have access […]
- Make the Future Yours at PCCTurn change into opportunity. This could be the right time to take that next step. And you’re not in this alone. PCC has more than 90 programs and teams of faculty and staff to help you every step of the way. Learn more at pcc.edu/virtual. Source: Portland Community College […]
- 2020 CCC Holiday Video – Let it SnowStaff, students and faculty at Clackamas Community College decide it might as well snow since we are all working from home anyway. Happy holidays to you, from all of us here at CCC. Go, Cougars! Source: Clackamas Community College […]
- Alumni Talks: Legal ProfessionsSource: Gordon College […]
- To Cosign or Not to Cosign? Your Questions Answered | College CoveredCollege students may look to private student loans to help cover their college costs. Since many undergraduate students are still building their credit history, they may need to add a cosigner to qualify for a private student loan. Learn more about what a cosigner is and how they can help you get a […]
- OMIC Training Center Virtual Tour – October 2020The new building has been designed to support the hands-on “earn and learn” apprenticeship program, which will help fill the region’s critical shortage of skilled workers. This facility to be built in Scappoose, Oregon will house training facilities for registered apprenticeship programs in […]
- Best Student Loan Repayment Strategy Tips by OccupationWe’ve created over 5,000 custom student loan repayment strategies for clients. In this episode, I’m sharing the best repayment tips by occupation. Find out what most borrowers in your profession do with their student loans and how best to pay them off. In today’s episode, you’ll find out: The […]
- Meagan White – Berkey Memorial ScholarshipSource: Everett Community College […]
- Basics of Negotiating Student Loan SettlementsLooking to negotiate a payoff for your student loans? Here’s what you need to know. Read more: https://www.tateesq.com/learn/can-you-negotiate-student-loan-settlement *** 👉 Work with me: http://tateesq.com/free-talk Source: #1 Student Loan Lawyer | Tate Law […]
- Bankruptcy & Student Loans: Breaking Down the ProcessYou can file bankruptcy on your student loans. It’s just hard to do. Plus it takes an extra step. First, you file bankruptcy. Either a chapter 7 or chapter 13 will do. Next, you have to file an adversary proceeding. The adversary proceeding is a lawsuit where you argue to the court that you […]
- Will Coaches Hold It Against Athletes Who Did Not Hold a Season?Our experts break down if college coaches will hold it against athletes who did not have a season for their sport? RESOURCES Keep track of all NCAA recruiting updates – https://www.ncsasports.org/coronavirus-sports/ncaa-recruiting-suspended NCAA recruiting rules – […]
- URSI: Lightning Lecture – Jennifer KingSource: Ursinus College […]
- When Will Your Student Loan Payments Start Again In 2021 | Student Loan Plannerstudentloanplanner.com Source: Student Loan Planner […]
- Automotive TechnologyMike chats with Instructor Shane Sampson on Automotive programs, internships, job outlook, and more. Automotive Technology: www.witcc.edu/programs/25 Auto Collision: www.witcc.edu/programs/24 Source: Western Iowa Tech Community College […]
- Making a Football Wide Receiver Skills Video During COVID-19Learn how to make a football wide receiver skills video during COVID-19 and what college coaches are looking for at your position/level. Watch our football wide receiver expert analyze skills footage and get actionable tips for showcasing the skills coaches want to see in your video. Former wide […]
- Darwin’s Biology of Intelligent DesignProfessor Robert J. Richards dissects Darwin’s assertion that a benevolent mind is behind the processes of natural selection. He discusses the creation of a moral animal, the human being, as the purpose of natural selection. Source: UChicago College Admissions […]
- Lola’s Transfer StoryLola Holcomb ’21 shares her transfer story from some of her favorite spots around campus! Source: Ursinus College […]
- Make the Most of Your Winter – Online! De Anza College Winter Quarter 2021 | De Anza CollegeEnroll now and make the most of your time – online! All classes will be held online in fall quarter 2021 at De Anza College, the college that’s always Tops in Transfer – and more! deanza.edu/apply-and-register De Anza College is always • Tops in Transfer: Always at or near the top statewide in […]
- Strategy for Paying Off Massive Private Student Loan DebtIrritated by the conversation I had with the young lady earlier today who makes $40 thousand per year and owes $270 thousand in private student loans, I recorded this video. In it, I break down your options, as I see them, for dealing with that massive amount of private student loan debt with a […]
- URSI: Lightning Lecture – Ann KarrethSource: Ursinus College […]
- When Should You Refinance Your Zero Percent Federal Student Loans? | Student Loan PlannerRead the full article: https://www.studentloanplanner.com/refinance-federal-student-loans/ Source: Student Loan Planner […]
- Trojans Vote!https://www.everettcc.edu/visitors/trojans-vote Join the Trojan Nation in participating in Election Day! For democracy to work for all of us, it must include us all. This election, you can make your voice heard and ensure we all have a say in our democracy. Source: Everett Community College […]
- Gordon College Department of Music — 2020 Band Together Project — The Invincible Eagle MarchWhen the pandemic halted opportunities to perform, Gordon’s Symphonic Band came alongside young musicians in need of artistic opportunities. In the Band Together Project, Gordon kept the music going by virtually hosting 35 high school students from every corner of the United States for lessons and […]