We’ll talk through some resolutions for recruits to consider as they start the new year with the hope of being recruited to a college team.
1:23 What are your recruiting resolution?
2:03 Start your recruiting, have an online presence
2:23 Winter Recruiting Checklist Here
3:41 Upperclassmen action steps
4:22 Advice for the class of 2021
4:49 Advice for the class of 2022
5:34 What is the best way to get film?
8:16 Be proactive and reach out to coaches
8:43 Build your target list of schools
11:26 How do you get exposure in the wake of COVID?
13:00 Any advice for a swimmer who hasn’t had a season for almost a year?
14:54 When is the ideal year to start the recruiting process?
16:42 If I have D1 interest and recruiting is slowed down should I move forward with D2 and D3 schools or should I wait for the spring for things to open up?
19:50 Any advice for recruits since most D1 schools now will have funds tied up in players granted an extra year of eligibility?
22:16 If a college coach “follows” you, what type of follow up should I have with a coach?
23:46 How long should my highlight video be?
24:29 Do all colleges have questionnaires to fill out?
25:38 Is it important for a student-athlete to have community service on their application to a college?
26:26 Do D1 coach only give offers in-person for juniors or can it be done over the phone?
28:00 Ring the Bell #NCSA Commit
Manage your online presence – https://www.ncsasports.org/join-ncsa-network
Create a skills video – https://www.ncsasports.org/coronavirus-sports#skills-video-tips
Get downloadable checklists for each grade level here: https://www.ncsasports.org/recruiting/managing-recruiting-process/winter-recruiting-checklist
FOLLOW NCSA (Next College Student Athlete):
YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/NCSAsport or NCSAsport
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/NCSAsports
Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/ncsa or @ncsa
Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/ncsa_sports/ or #ncsa
Snapchat at https://www.snapchat.com/add/ncsa_sports or ncsa_sports
TikTok at https://www.tiktok.com/@ncsa_sports or ncsa_sports
NCSA is the largest and most successful college athletic recruiting network. With a network of over 35,000 college coaches, NCSA assists student-athletes in 34 sports to find their best path to college.
- College Applications (Part 2) – Navigating College AdmissionsThe conversation with Grace Chapin James continues. Source: UChicago College Admissions […]
- Basics of Negotiating Student Loan SettlementsLooking to negotiate a payoff for your student loans? Here’s what you need to know. Read more: https://www.tateesq.com/learn/can-you-negotiate-student-loan-settlement *** 👉 Work with me: http://tateesq.com/free-talk Source: #1 Student Loan Lawyer | Tate Law […]
- How to Get Federal Student Loan DataSource: #1 Student Loan Lawyer | Tate Law […]
- 4 Recommendations to Manage Your Financial WellnessWe’re here to support you along your financial wellness journey and help you overcome financial challenges you may face along the way. Check out these 4 tips to help you manage your financial wellness! Source: Ascent Student Loans […]
- Why You Can’t Get Private Student Loan Forgiveness3 Student Loan Questions X 3 Minutes X Monday Q1: Should I consolidate my private student loans into a federal student loan to get loan forgiveness under President Biden? There’s no way to turn your private student loans into a federal student loan to get loan forgiveness. But you may be able […]
- Blinn College Board of Trustees – Board Meeting – April 6, 2021Blinn College Board of Trustees Source: Blinn College […]
- Ericka Huggins – VotingEricka Huggins, educator, advocate and former Black Panther Party Leader, spoke with De Anza College students at the Euphrat Museum of Art on Feb. 20, 2020. Her talk was sponsored by the Office of Equity, Social Justice and Multicultural Education. Ericka Huggins https://www.erickahuggins.com/ Us […]
- Darwin’s Biology of Intelligent DesignProfessor Robert J. Richards dissects Darwin’s assertion that a benevolent mind is behind the processes of natural selection. He discusses the creation of a moral animal, the human being, as the purpose of natural selection. Source: UChicago College Admissions […]
- Heritage IntroductionHeritage is a pilot summer enrichment program designed to equip classically-trained students with the tools and zeal to engage with their own education. Through workshops led by Gordon College faculty and cultural outings within the Greater Boston area, students will grow as creative thinkers and […]
- Will President Biden Forgive Your Student Loans? | Student Loan PlannerRead the full article: https://www.studentloanplanner.com/biden-changes-student-loans/ The presidential election is over. Given the history of Obama-Biden student loan policies, it’s likely that we’ll see progressive changes that could affect the future of student loans. What could the impact of […]
- Ideas for transitioning back to campus for Fall quarterAfter more than a year of learning mostly online, we’re excited to bring back more students for in-person learning this Fall. To get ready, we’ve come up with some ways to help students and faculty make a smooth transition back to campus life. Source: Everett Community College […]
- Sesión informativa sobre GED / HEPEn este video, Beto Espindola y Luis Rodríguez de Portland Community College (PCC) nos hablan sobre dos programas del PCC: – HEP (Programa de Equivalencia a la Preparatoria) para trabajadores del campo (o sus familiares) de Washington County – Clases generales de GED. www.pcc.edu/hep/ […]
- What is a Dead Period?Learn what a dead period is in NCAA recruiting and what to expect during it. SUMMARY • Get more information about the NCAA Quiet Period https://www.ncsasports.org/ncaa-eligibility-center/recruiting-rules/quiet-period • Get more information about the NCAA Dead Period: […]
- Dance Together – DJ Anjali & The Incredible KidDJ Anjali & The Incredible Kid, Hosts of Andaz & Tropitaal, instruct viewers in an interactive Punjabi dance to Reshmi Dupatta by Ravi Sandhu, featuring Ashok Gill. Filmed for Portland Community College’s Tomorrow Together fundraiser. Source: Portland Community College […]
- Virtual December 2020 Commencement MessagesPortland Community College celebrates the accomplishments of our 2020 graduates with this virtual Commencement ceremony. Source: Portland Community College […]
- Veterinarian Reduces Her Student Loan Payment By 600$To schedule a one on one call with a tutor you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org 510-900-6360 facebook.com/studentloantutor Mention that you came from YouTube for a 20% discount on your personalized repayment plan strategy. Refer a friend and we’ll refund you the entire cost! […]
- Blinn College Board of Trustees – Board Meeting – January 19, 2021Blinn College Board of Trustees Source: Blinn College […]
- $40k in Student Loan Forgiveness + Buy A Home? SmartBuy Program OverviewLooking to buy a home but got student loans? Check out 👇this video. The state of Illinois is offering people up to $40 thousand in student loan forgiveness (both federal and private) if you buy a home in Illinois. You can check out the SmartBuy Program for more information: […]
- Filling Out the FAFSA | College CoveredEvery year, high school grads walk away from billions — as much as $2.7 billion in 2015 — in free federal grant money that could help pay for college, according to NerdWallet. Why? Because they don’t fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, aka the FAFSA®. With nearly 130 questions […]
- WITCC HSED OrientationWITCC High School Equivalency Diploma orientation video. Source: Western Iowa Tech Community College […]
- Automotive TechnologyMike chats with Instructor Shane Sampson on Automotive programs, internships, job outlook, and more. Automotive Technology: www.witcc.edu/programs/25 Auto Collision: www.witcc.edu/programs/24 Source: Western Iowa Tech Community College […]
- What does a D1 catcher look like?What does a D1 softball catcher look like? Former D1 head softball coach Holly Bruder breaks down what a D1 catcher should have in their softball skills video. RESOURCES Build a free profile https://getrecruited.ncsasports.org/lp/softball-scholarships/ College Softball Recruiting Guidelines […]
- COVID Q&AMike answers questions from students as to what to expect this semester. Source: Western Iowa Tech Community College […]
- Change Together – feat. Cameron WhittenA conversation about social change facilitated by Brown Hope founder, Black Resilience Fund co-founder and PCC Alumnus Cameron Whitten. With Next Up Youth Coordinator Hannah Alzgal, community organizer Sharli Love and community organizer Heriberto "Eri" Bolaños. Recorded for Portland […]
- 3 Budgeting Tricks to Pay Off Debt FASTER | Student Loan Planner ExplainsDo you have a budget? Mastering budgeting is critical as you tackle your student loan debt. In this video, we visit the importance of budgeting and why you should master it in your journey. I share 3 Budgeting tricks to pay off student loans faster. Feeling helpless when it comes to your student […]
- NCAA Eligibility Center, D1 and D2 Sliding ScaleThe NCAA Sliding Scale helps determine the SAT/ACT test scores you need to be eligible to play college athletics. RESOURCES: ===================== Application Deadlines and Processes https://www.ncsasports.org/recruiting/managing-recruiting-process/college-application-process Academic Eligibility […]
- CCC Board Of Governors Meeting | March 2021 Part BThe California Community Colleges Board of Governors sets policy and provides guidance for the 116 colleges that constitute the system. The 17-member board is appointed by the governor and formally interacts with state and federal officials and other organizations. The board selects a chancellor […]
- 5 Best Business Budgeting Systems And ToolsIf you have a business, chances are you’ve thought about building a business budget. Luckily, there are tools and systems that can help: https://theci.co/bizbudget Here’s what we’re talking about in this video: ▶︎ Why you need a budget for your business ▶︎ Business budgeting […]
- A Tour of the Kim and Tritton DormsIsabel Queen ’21 created this quick tour of the Kim and Tritton Dormitories. Source: Haverford College […]
- Chiropractor Andy Owen Drops His Student Loan Monthly Payment By Almost $2,000To schedule a one on one call with a tutor you can contact us at: email@example.com 510-900-6360 facebook.com/studentloantutor Mention that you came from YouTube for a 20% discount on your personalized repayment plan strategy. Refer a friend and we’ll refund you the entire cost! […]
- Library TourTake a tour of Lutnick Library. Source: Haverford College […]
- Sociology, Social Work, Criminal Justice & MoreMike chats with Instructor Jill Moravek on college access, class options, words of encouragement and more. Criminal Justice – www.witcc.edu/programs/295 Psychology – www.witcc.edu/programs/70 Source: Western Iowa Tech Community College […]
- Making a Football Defensive Back Skills Video During COVID-19Learn how to make a football defensive back skills video during COVID-19 and what college coaches are looking for at your position/level. Watch our football defensive back expert analyze skills footage and get actionable tips for showcasing the skills coaches want to see in your video. NCSA […]
- Comet Learning Center (CLC)Mike Brown chats with Bea Houston on the offerings and services available in the CLC such as free tutors, quiet study space, private room for speeches or recordings, and more. Source: Western Iowa Tech Community College […]
- Scholarship Impact – 2021Scholarships and grants provide life changing opportunity for our Bears. Hear from three of our students about how attending Ursinus through a named scholarship has made an impact on them and their educational experiences. Source: Ursinus College […]
- Black History Month: “Stories from America”The Clackamas Community College Cultural Arts Community hosted “Stories From America” on Feb. 26 as part of Black History Month. Watch performances from three inspirational artists (Vin Chambry of “Outdoor Camp,” Josie Seid of “Forget Me Not, America,” and Charles Grant of “Matter”). This event […]
- Beware of Taking a Forbearance for CoronavirusPull close and pay attention. Make sure you don’t mistakenly place your federal student loans on forbearance. If you do, you might miss out on getting your payments covered. Let me explain. My friend Ebony hit me up this morning after FedLoan emailed her about taking a forbearance. Being a […]
- Vision in Action: Next Frontier Session 5Source: California Community Colleges […]
- Join us on Saturday, April 10 for Tomorrow TogetherVisit pcc.edu/tomorrowtogether for more information. Source: Portland Community College […]
- Spring College Recruiting Checklist for FreshmenFreshmen, learn what you should be doing this spring to stay on track in your college recruiting process https://www.ncsasports.org/recruiting/managing-recruiting-process/spring-checklist#freshmen. SUMMARY See more tips for March, April, and May. Download the Freshman Year Spring Recruiting […]
- WITCC FactsSource: Western Iowa Tech Community College […]
- Ascent: Who are we & what do we do?Ascent Student Loans is an award-winning private student loan company offering more ways for students to pay for college with or without a cosigner. To learn more about Ascent’s products and benefits, visit www.AscentStudentLoans.com Source: Ascent Student Loans […]
- Apply Yourself | CCC ScholarshipsMake your dreams a reality! Apply yourself and unlock your future success with scholarships from CCC. Learn more and apply: https://www.clackamas.edu/admissions-financial-aid/financial-aid-scholarships/scholarships Source: Clackamas Community College […]
- Outdoor Chapel 2020Source: Gordon College […]
- Car Talks With Tom | What You Need To Know About Car TiresTo learn more about CCC’s automotive program, visit: https://www.clackamas.edu/academics/find-your-focus/industrial-technology-automotive Welcome to Car Talks with Tom! Learn automotive care tips and tricks from Tom Landeen, an automotive pro and faculty member at Clackamas Community College. […]
- Why the Student Loan Freeze Doesn’t Apply to Your Commercial Student LoansIf you’re wondering why the student loan freeze doesn’t apply to you, chances are it’s because you have a "commercial loan". Simply put, a commercial loan is almost always a federal student loan made under the Federal Family Education Loan Program. Those loans […]
- 2020: A Year in ReviewDespite this year’s difficulties, the Blinn College District has had plenty of reasons to celebrate during 2020. As we look forward to the year 2021, here’s a quick look back on what we accomplished last year. Happy holidays, Buccaneers! Source: Blinn College […]
- 5 Biggest Risks To Your Finances Post-ElectionWith the election looming, we’re all anxious about what might happen. And with that, a public service announcement: If you haven’t voted, please go vote! Regardless of who wins, there are risks to your finances post-election. I’m sharing the five biggest risks that you should pay attention to […]
- Dean HammerWITCC is celebrating 50 years of Construction, Electrician & Carpentry programming! Dean Hammer, WITCC Construction Instructor 1970-1993 Source: Western Iowa Tech Community College […]
- STEM Talk | STEM Experiences and AdviceTo learn more about STEM at CCC visit http://www.clackamas.edu/STEM In this STEM Talk, a student panel comprised of CCC alumni offer insights and encouragement for current CCC students studying in STEM fields—and looking to transfer to a four-year university. Source: Clackamas Community College […]
- How has Haverford Helped You Grow?Source: Haverford College […]
- 2021 Cascade Festival of African Films (opening animation)The Cascade Festival of African Films shows us Africa through the eyes of Africans, rather than a vision of Africa packaged for Western viewers. The films celebrate Africa’s achievements, expose its failures, and reveal possibilities for a hopeful future. Although the films cannot represent an […]
- How Many Times Can You Refinance Student Loans? | Student Loan Planner Expert ExplainsOne of the best ways to pay off student loans, especially private student loans, is to refinance student loans to a lower rate. There are several things you should know before you pursue this. In this video, we cover how many times you can refinance student loans and if it makes sense for you to do […]
- 10 Interesting Ways You Can Make Money DrivingIf you’re looking for ways to make money, driving is a great way to boost your income. Read the full article here: https://theci.co/makemoneydrivingyoutube Here’s what we’re talking about in this video: ▶︎ Ride-Sharing ▶︎ App-Based Delivery ▶︎ Renting Your Car ▶︎ Helping People […]
- Q: How to stop a student loan garnishment after it starts?In this video, you’ll learn how to stop a student loan wage garnishment after it starts. *************************************** The first step in stopping a student loan wage garnishment is identifying whether you’re being garnished for a private student loan or federal student loan. If […]
- Promo ad for The Company of Wolves and Puss in BootsProf. Lynne Edwards’ production class produced this promotional ad for the upcoming radio play’s livestream in October 2020 Source: Ursinus College […]
- Student Loan Debt Reduction // Wholistic Health Practitioner Story: Acupuncturist Ryan KilarnyThis quick interview with Student Loan Tutor founder Zack Geist and Salt Lake City Acupuncturist Ryan Kilarny’s turned into a heartwarming story of success. We’re so grateful we could help make this a reality for Ryan! We at Student Loan Tutor help Wholistic Health Practitioners across […]
- When Should You Refinance Your Zero Percent Federal Student Loans? | Student Loan PlannerRead the full article: https://www.studentloanplanner.com/refinance-federal-student-loans/ Source: Student Loan Planner […]
- Career Navigator: Jennifer ConleyMike Brown chats with Student Advisor and Career Navigator Jennifer Conley about her experiences, working with students, and campus services. Source: Western Iowa Tech Community College […]
- NCSA Reviews | Volleyball Student-Athlete Lauren FullerFormer volleyball player Lauren Fuller shares her review of NCSA as a college recruiting service. RESOURCES: ===================== NCSA Volleyball Reviews from Parents, Athletes and Coaches https://www.ncsasports.org/ncsa-reviews/volleyball-reviews Do college coaches use NCSA? In short, Yes! […]